Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

Hello welcome to my blog! My name is Jontae and I'm a junior at Fort Lauderdale High School. I'm a big basketball fan. I used to play for the school before deciding to take a break. I really enjoy watching the sport still though. One of my favorite things to do on my spare time is to play my PlayStation 4. The game that I play the most is the latest installment of 2k which is NBA2k20. I relish playing that game because it brings my homeboys and I together to team up to beat somebody else.

One thing I've experienced in school that I really disliked is people that are fake people. I feel like there is no reason to not be true to who you are. Recently my mom got me a vehicle and ever since people all of a sudden want to be "friends" with me and ask for rides. Another thing I despise of is when people are loud in the morning when getting to school. I feel like you should still be adapting to the world when you arrive to school not talking in people's face at 7 o'clock in the morning.

The first class I start off with on my white days is Aice English, then I have study hall, Aice Marine Science, and then at the end I have First Aid Safety. This is my "easy" day compared to my blue days. For my blue days I have Aice U.S History, then Aice Mediastudies, Pre calculus, then Comm Tech 2. My favorite class is Comm Tech. I love learning about how to use different software on computers. My schedule is mostly containing Aice level classes which is college level classes. So, my days are never that easy. I'm always working at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consumption for ...