Friday, March 20, 2020

Filming Blog: So much Fun

Filming together is the most fun I've had in a while. My group is so entertaining. The process of filming was overall great. The difference in this project is that we were all together. Throughout the process, Edgardo suggested that we took breaks. Michael loved the idea so Fulvio and I  agreed with agreed with Edgardo. So in between filming scenes we stopped and got water and something to eat. It's like we bonded together. Edgardo played Michael in a game of basketball. Michael won, I was shocked. My parents are worried about this coronavirus. My mom was very hesitant of letting me go film. In all honesty, it's weird being away from school. It will become very difficult to get our filming done because all of us need parent permission. Now is the time for us to start implementing our scenes. I do not know how this is going to turn out. We have to socially distance ourselves and it is affecting our film schedule. In the mean time, finishing our film is the primary goal. I have my in my group to complete it. It will be a hard process though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consumption for ...