Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: Get it Done!

Another weekend has gone to waste. But to be honest it’s none of our fault. We are all very busy individuals. Michael had a track meet on Saturday. I actually had a meeting to go to. Fulvio had to stay with his family. Edguardo had to take care of my sick sister all weekend. What we need to realize is time is going by fast and we need to figure out a way to film. The more and more we wait the less time we have. I'm not worried though, my group and I will figure it out. One week left to record. It may be tough since we have SATs coming up. Everyone is studying and forgetting the fact we have to record. I am going to try and set up a film date. We have peer review next week. My group needs to record something before March 2nd. In other words, we might've messed up. My group and I work well under pressure. Best to say we might have an opportunity this weekend. The schedule will be figured out by the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consumption for ...