Monday, October 28, 2019

Filming The Commercial

Today,  we filmed most of our Gatorade commercial. I began by gathering all the materials our group needed to film the commercial. This included the camera, SD card, and tripod. We then went to the track to film the first part of the commercial. Fulvio set up the tripod and put the camera on it. Then he recorded Michael running on the track. We filmed this part of the commercial a few times all of which Fulvio filmed. 

Then Fulvio moved the tripod to the other part of the track to film the next part of the commercial. Michael said his lines while we filmed. We had multiple takes of this part of the commercial. I recommended that we face the opposite way so we could get better lighting on Michael while he talks. Finally we filmed the last part of our commercial. Fulvio took a close up shot of the Gatorade bottle. Once we filmed what we could for the day we had to go back to class to dump our footage. Fulvio closed up the tripod and put it away in its bag. Then I removed the SD card from the camera and put it in its bag.

When we got back to class I returned all of the materials we had used to film except for the SD card. This was so that we could still use it to dump or footage. I got the SD card reader and put it in the computer with the SD card. Then I looked back in my notes to find out which folder our footage would be in on the SD card. Then my group and I looked over our footage to see how it came out. Once we finished watching the footage Fulvio created a folder and Michael dumped the footage into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consumption for ...